Welcome to the Authentic Homemade Vegetarian Recipes .

The recipes posted on my site are the recipes from my kitchen . I like to try cooking with different ingredients . So go ahead and try them . I am sure that the recipes will be liked by all . Please try them and let me know your comments @ sandhya_eie@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MELON SEEDS PODI



INGREDIENTS:
1. MELON SEEDS - 1 CUP
2. RED CHILLIES - 3 OR 4 NO.S
3. OIL - 1/4 TSP
4. SALT - 1 TSP OR ACC. TO YOUR TASTE

METHOD:
1. HEAT OIL IN A KADAI .
2. ADD RED CHILLIES AND MELON SEEDS . FRY FOR SOMETIME TILL THE MELON SEEDS TURN LIGHT BROWN IN COLOR .
3. SWITCH OFF THE STOVE AND LET IT COOL .
4. GRIND THE FRIED MELON SEEDS, RED CHILLIES AND SALT IN A MIXER GRINDER . THE PODI IS READY . IT IS VERY EASY TO MAKE AND TASTES VERY GOOD TOO .

1 comment: