Welcome to the Authentic Homemade Vegetarian Recipes .

The recipes posted on my site are the recipes from my kitchen . I like to try cooking with different ingredients . So go ahead and try them . I am sure that the recipes will be liked by all . Please try them and let me know your comments @ sandhya_eie@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 5, 2011

VEPAMPOO FRY OR NEEM FLOWER FRY



INGREDIENTS:
1. VEPAMPOO - 3/4 CUP
2. MOR MILAGAI OR CURD CHILLIES - 4
3. GARLIC CLOVES - 3
4. SALT - ACC. TO YOUR TASTE
5. GHEE - 1 1/2 TSP

METHOD:
1. HEAT GHEE IN A KADAI . BREAK THE CURD CHILLIES IN TO SMALL PIECES AND ADD THEM TO THE KADAI .
2. CRUSH THE GARLIC CLOVES AND ADD THEM TO THE KADAI . FRY FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES TILL THE GARLIC IS SLIGHTLY CRISPY .
3. ADD THE VEPAMPOO TO THE KADAI ALONG WITH THE SALT . FRY FOR 2 TO 3 MINUTES . SERVE THIS WITH WHITE RICE .

No comments:

Post a Comment